Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46846 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6584 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

🏆 Tokyo 2020 Discussion Post 🏆

Hi everyone I hope you are having a lovely week so far! Luckily, this Friday the weather seems to be a bit more bearable which is perfect for the official start of Tokyo 2020. And with the excitement of the Euros still lingering, we are now super exc...

TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 82 replies
  • 0 kudos

Love my phone

I have a moto 5g plus and I love this phone wasn't sure to begin with if I ever would get used to it but I have has anyone ever had any issues with moto?

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Numbers Edition - Wed 01 Sept 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is a Numbers Special. Don`t panic! This is not a maths quiz.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions - with one question on each of t...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Later Than Usual Wednesday Laugh

Norwich City, 1957. The first computer delivered to the Treasury Department for payroll.Your current phone probably has more memory.

Norwich City (UK) first computer delivered to the Treasury Department for payroll. 1957..jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Martin on holiday

Hi everyone, I'm going to be taking a much needed break from work and will be away for the next few weeks, returning at the start of September. I'll be leaving you in the capable hands of @TheresaV and @LukasB who will take care of things while I'm o...

ash-edmonds-Co_hWX_XtEk-unsplash.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Summer Edition - Mon 30 Aug 2021

Welcome toThere are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is the Summer Edition - part of Summer On The O2 Community - with 8 questions- one question on each of these categoriesHISTORY PEOPLE S...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 74 Tues 31 Aug 2021

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 74 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 156 replies
  • 0 kudos

WARNING! New Text Scam

Please stay alert.Android users: Do not click on this text message • (bgr.com)

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK Staycations - The summer of get-up-and-go

Hey guys, how is your weekend going? As part of our Summer on the O2 Community thread we thought to talk about holiday locations. But let me tell you travelling is still a bit of a pain these days - so why not stay in the UK? Since my road trip last ...

60eeb8bea42b953a6552295c.jpeg 60eeb8d3a42b953a65522963.jpeg 60eeba733400165b73ec4674.jpeg 60eeba32a42b953a655229ba.jpeg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Movie Night - Bride Wars

Hi everyone! Welcome to our sixth official Community Movie Night! This month's theme was Rom-Com movies and tonight is finally the night - After you have been voting for three days the decision has been made for Bride Wars and we hope you are ready f...

jeshoots-com-PpYOQgsZDM4-unsplash.jpg giphy (8).gif
TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos