Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hi. Loving those big avatars some members have. Is there a secret place to find out how to do them as I've donned the cloak and glasses and still not found it lol Rolleys

giphy-3
Message 1 of 94
93 REPLIES 93

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

@viridis wrote:
He also is the only person on here with his own picture as his avatar, but of a God complex starting to kick in with 'im you see.

Someone's got to make the forum pretty....may as well be me wink

LOL

Message 41 of 94

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Jane @Cairdeas  avatar gets confusing. wink Joined last night and now is on her 4th avatar change. We started with some sort of bone..moved on to a seascape...went on to a couple of dogs...now this one (which is beautiful)

However too many changes and I will forget who I am talking to...LOL

As for @Bambino I gave him the idea of a NY skyscape. I have been ignored ....so I think that idea has been consigned to the bin.. Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 94

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

http://www.laphroaig.com/whiskies/cairdeas-2014.aspx

Well wouldn't YOU know that one....Wahey....Cheers Bouncy

cairdeas.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 94

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Beenherebefore I see your link, but I do seem rather to be a touch more dim than usual this evening, 'cos I can't see a mention about cairdeas when I click on the link you put up ..... btw it took me a long time recently for my brain to dredge up the nameTallisker distillery on the Isle of Skye, if I've remembered correctly = had a great family holiday up there with my mum, dad & sister many years ago in a cottage = the owner offerred us a sack of peat to take home with us slight_smile

Message 44 of 94

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Jane @Cairdeas  avatar gets confusing. wink Joined last night and now is on her 4th avatar change. We started with some sort of bone..moved on to a seascape...went on to a couple of dogs...now this one (which is beautiful)

However too many changes and I will forget who I am talking to...LOL

As for @Bambino I gave him the idea of a NY skyscape. I have been ignored ....so I think that idea has been consigned to the bin.. Fear

thank you for the clarification of Cairdeas avatar - phew, & yes it is beautiful 

@& aye @Bambino = the community's uber-brash New Yorker aint gonna do 'owt us little ol' English girls suggest = his silence speaks volumes wink Hug for you @Bambino

Message 45 of 94

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

cairdeas.jpg

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

cairdeas.jpg

thank you for this post Cleoriff - I suppose @Cairdeas herself & @Beenherebefore would consider it sacriledge if I made a hot toddy out of it ..... well maybe with a drop or more of hot water, seeing as a pesky slight_frown cold has got hold of me Cheers

Message 46 of 94

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

ooh, I thought I could smell alcohol in here!! Whoop! Cheers I promise not to confuse you too much @Cleoriff and behave with  the avatar playing Smiley Very Happy x

Hi @Beenherebefore and @Anonymous Wave (thanks for the bottles) lol

giphy-3
Message 47 of 94

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

ooh, I thought I could smell alcohol in here!! Whoop! Cheers I promise not to confuse you too much @Cleoriff and behave with  the avatar playing Smiley Very Happy x

Hi @Beenherebefore and @Anonymous Wave (thanks for the bottles) lol

Pleased to see @Cairdeas avatar has remained unchanged....last night anyway. wink

And just to set the record straight....beenherebefore provided the link to the brewery. ....then, as usual, he left it to ME to find the picture.......Wispared liked the picture so much...(and wanted a hot toddy)....so she repeated the image twice......LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 48 of 94

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

PS...dont'cha love this topic. Started off all polite ...about avatars....ended up in the back of beyond.....swigging whisky. Yep....that seems par for the course Cheers  Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 49 of 94

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Lol. Sounds like my kinda place 😁 🍷 x
giphy-3
Message 50 of 94