cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is taking my phone so long???

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a problem with my blackberry 9900 where it keeps rebooting itself continuously, so I took it into the 02 store to get it repaired. I got told the usual: my 30 day return is way over due, it needs to get sent off, come back in 7-10 working days blah blah blah, was alright with that, let them send it. After 10 days I go back only to find out it was still on its way. Thought it was just a delay, so left it. After 16 days I went back and it still showed it was on its way, was slightly confused but left it. Went back the next day and spoke to a supervisor who found out it got lost in the post back to the store. Got told to come back to get a replacement phone. A month has passed now and every time I go in I'm told I'll get a call when it's in which I never do so when I go in I get told to come back in the following week to collect it. This is piss-take and I want my phne back because I did NOT spend £570 on nothing.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Understandable.

My advise would be to call CS and have them arrange a new phone for you. I'd also request a rebate of your bills considering you haven't actually been able to use them(at their fault)

Forget them calling you my friend get on their case! Sorry to hear your having a sod of a time:(

Let us know how you get on.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
I find if you go into the shop and talk rather loudly (but calm and polite), esp when the shop is busy, usually gets a good result :)?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the 'everybody look at me, this shop is not helping me' route is great. 
You, me and Liquid should tag team we could be on to a winner,

Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I love the 'everybody look at me, this shop is not helping me' route is great. 
You, me and Liquid should tag team we could be on to a winner,

The other option is to "pull up a chair" and get comfy wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL, I find a hot chocolate and a sandwich placed on the desk also gets there attention.

Message 6 of 14

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Don't forget a good book.... Something like War & Peace, maybe....?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha, Sun Tzu Art of War might be more appropriate. lol

Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
.....and a camp bed & sleeping bag.....

Currently using:
Message 9 of 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The art of negotiating is a good one:)

Or maybe grab a textbook on consumerism law with a nice big title:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 10 of 14