What are you watching right now?

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

frank-okay-R1J6Z1cnJZc-unsplash.jpg

Hi everyone wave

You might think we already have a couple of movie/series threads. But as @Cleoriff noticed, we don't have a thread where we can all chat about general TV and all the series, films and shows you discover and love. So, here it is!

Drop your recent watching and your recommendations in this thread. And maybe you will find a few things that you haven't watched yourself yet? 

Keep the remote on the ready tv

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 132
131 REPLIES 131

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

So the final season of Peaky Blinders started last night. Filmed without the wonderful Helen McCrory who died suddenly with Breast cancer, The saddest thing was Helen was determined to be in it, even if it was just the first 2 episodes. It became obvious so they had to think of a way to write her out as the disease progressed so rapidly. They did it brilliantly although the opening scene was dark and shocking. Not spoiling it for anyone so I'll leave it there.

The Good Karma Hospital. Another great series which ended last night.

No Return. Excellent series starring Sheridan Smith. Quite worrying if you have teenagers and decide to go on a family holiday to Turkey. Last episode is tonight.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 131 of 132

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Last night was the last ever episode of Peaky Blinders.

It has been superb. There is a massive twist at the end which I won't spoil for anyone who has still to watch it. Although the wonderful Helen McCrory died before the filming of this final series, she featured in it (when Tommy was thinking of what 'Polly' would have said or done.)

Sorry it's finished, as along with Line Of Duty it was my favourite TV show.

Thank God for Netflix as they are showing series 1-6. We'll watch it again.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 132 of 132