Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend plans?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Let's hear your weekend plans! slight_smile What kind of things are you going to be doing on Sat/Sun?

I actually have no specific plans, however there's one strong option I'm thinking of: lay on the couch.

Would you have any activities in mind that you could list in this thread, and I'll see if I can pick some? It might help others too who have nothing planned. Happy Dance

Message 1 of 135
134 REPLIES 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, outdoor and water

theme for this year's Skipton Waterways Festival 2017 is music of my generation

Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage and people standing

Soulvation Band from Manchester played soul / disco / soft rock & Etta James 'I just wanna make lurve to you' ... = ... the Diet coke ad, where the office girls admire the fit window cleaner slight_smile ... they talked to me as they made their way to a hot drink I'd say & bassist said he saw me 'enjoying the music' ... I said 'it brought back memories' ... now't like a bit of live music is there ?

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

bunjee jumping for the kids

Image may contain: outdoor

climbing wall for the kids @Marjo

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

LP covers digitally printed & laminated, blowing in the breeze

Image may contain: 4 people

Image may contain: outdoor and water

More album artwork

Message 131 of 135

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7718 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Very nice photo's @Anonymous slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 132 of 135

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @blissgirl

you live in a lovely Scottish town by the sea ... I remember from your 'In the Spotlight' feature

Are there any festivals / celebrations in Scotland for the early May Bank Holiday ?

Is it work for you tomorrow ?

Are you having a good weekend ?

Please, no need to answer the above  ^  ^  ^  ... = ... just making conversation on the topic with you

Used to go to the isle of Bute jazz festival at this weekend, but that would have last been about 15 years ago now

Message 133 of 135

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7718 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Not in may but we have one in june (yes unforchantly work for me again tomorrow) yeah been nice slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 134 of 135

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pleased you're having a nice weekend @blissgirl

Message 135 of 135