cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94269 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Goodnight @Cairdeas slight_smile

Something for you to enjoy in the wee hours, With all the crap happening in the world there are little stories that you can't help but feel good about. There are caring people out there.....

Message 13191 of 15,224

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Aww lovely. Bless her..and them heart

Thank you @jonsie slight_smile 

Night x

giphy-3
Message 13192 of 15,224

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24038 Posts
  • 1048 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

Night night..off to watch Fox news..still trying to make sense of primaries and delegates and..aargh ! Crazy

I'll be asking questions @Bambino Smiley Very Happy x

I don't vote in the primaries, @Cairdeas, as I'm not registered or affiliated to a particular party, but I am happy to tell you what I know. What I do know is the world became a more dangerous place yesterday, as it looks fairly certain that an idiotic madman who has no political background, with Fascist leanings, who wants to turn the clock back to 1939, just got closer to becoming the nominee of the Republican party for President. It scares the hell out of me. Not just because of him, but because of the people voting for him. Makes me ashamed of my country.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13193 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 126264 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Goodnight @Cairdeas slight_smile

Something for you to enjoy in the wee hours, With all the crap happening in the world there are little stories that you can't help but feel good about. There are caring people out there.....

Beautiful video @jonsie There are some very kind people about.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13194 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just woke up to this @jonsie ... wonderful ... slight_smile

Message 13195 of 15,224

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@Cairdeas wrote:

Night night..off to watch Fox news..still trying to make sense of primaries and delegates and..aargh ! Crazy

I don't vote in the primaries, @Cairdeas, as I'm not registered or affiliated to a particular party, but I am happy to tell you what I know. What I do know is the world became a more dangerous place yesterday, as it looks fairly certain that an idiotic madman who has no political background, with Fascist leanings, who wants to turn the clock back to 1939, just got closer to becoming the nominee of the Republican party for President. It scares the hell out of me. Not just because of him, but because of the people voting for him. Makes me ashamed of my country.

Agree with you there.  I've listened to his ramblings for weeks now. Scarey.

I'm not a Hillary fan either tho..in that respect it's not much different from our lot..trust none of them wink

giphy-3
Message 13196 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 126264 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

If it's a case of trust Hilary or the madman (who seems to think its ok to refer to the devastating events of 9/11 and mix it up with the 7/11 store chain)... then give me Hilary any day of the week Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13197 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

@Cairdeas wrote:

@Bambino ... worse case scenario:-  we have the twins ... USA gets trumpy & we get Blonde 'Buffoun' Bomber Boris ... I have seen the photo on Facebook ... gives me the heebie-jeebies ... truly frightening

I need a drink, and:smileysad: it ain't a cocktail ... stiff brandy 

Message 13198 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 126264 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

I found this to be good advice

I have never had an acne breakout in my life.....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13199 of 15,224

Anonymous