Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunder last night

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

Woke me up at 3am. Loudest I have ever heard and apparently we are due more today.

Anyone would think the AntiChrist had just been born.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol.

I've just been stood at my front door watching the downpour ,lightening and listening to the thunder.

Downside........ it turned my Sky off  slight_frown

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rycal wrote:

Woke me up at 3am. Loudest I have ever heard and apparently we are due more today.

Anyone would think the AntiChrist had just been born.

I hope not, for William and Kate's sake.

Maybe the man/woman upstairs was doing their version of the 21 thunder salute.

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol.

I've just been stood at my front door watching the downpour ,lightening and listening to the thunder.

Downside........ it turned my Sky off  slight_frown

Exactly the same thing.

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was quite happy with the news that we would have some storms.... But just checked the weather app and they have now all gone :(. Seems like we get cloudy and humid for the next week. 

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was quite happy with the news that we would have some storms.... But just checked the weather app and they have now all gone :(. Seems like we get cloudy and humid for the next week. 

Oh great !

Not so good when your doing manual graftin it !!

Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

The thunder woke me up too. There was the heavily over cast (dark) sky+skyline, monsoon rain and thunder constantly going off at semi-near and far distance. It looked like something out of those 'end of the world' type movies Smiley Indifferent

Message 7 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hit here about 3am but glad to say I slept through it, heavily anaesthetised  by a few drinks the previous evening.

Message 8 of 11

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

The thunder woke me up too. There was the heavily over cast (dark) sky+skyline, monsoon rain and thunder constantly going off at semi-near and far distance. It looked like something out of those 'end of the world' type movies Smiley Indifferent

Ironically that same night I watched the remake of War of the Worlds with my kids. I dont know if you have seen it but theres a scene near the start with a pretty loud thunderstorm! After watching it I went to bed then was woken up around 3am by the loudest thunderstorm ever - the only thing missing were the Alien warmachines.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I've caught that movie.

They are stood in their back gardens with a few neighbours as the storm breaks.

Better start watching out for aliens travelling down thunderbolts of lightening !
Message 10 of 11