Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought of the day

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12594 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far!

The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain".

This morning I picked out "Relax and reflect. A bad day doesn't mean it's a bad life".

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1 of 710
709 REPLIES 709

RunrigForever
Level 21: Regular
  • 2864 Posts
  • 38 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We are a Product of Our Past ....... @Oxonian ....... Learn from the Past x Live in the Present x Look to the Future x ....... Life is Ever-Evolving

I Have a Vivid Imagination  @Oxonian  ..... & ..... spent a year in the environment of Oxford working at the Department of Physiology = very lovely job, didn't want to leave, but followed my then husband.

I have the Book I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings ... by ... Dr Maya Angelou = it is going to be very upsetting in places due to scenes of rRaPEe ....... I shall not shy away from this.

I did not watch the tv series ROOTS

I did not watch the movie THE COLOUR PURPLE

I know what happened to our Queen Alexandra Nurses during WW11 in Singapore ... = ... I just can't read about it

There is 'Subjudaction of Women in our World in 21st century.

I Believe in Equal Opportunities for All ..... & ..... Promotion on Merit.

Read ....... 'A Day in the Life of Ivan Dnietzovic' ..... by ..... Alexander Soljenitzein. 

[Bad spelling of surnames above]

***DESORMAIS***
Message 681 of 710

Cleoriff
  • 125794 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

Thought 01.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 682 of 710

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thought 01.jpg

Wise words @Cleoriff ! 👍

Message 683 of 710

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11223 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 374 Solutions

What did you do today to make you feel proud 🤔

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 684 of 710

blissgirl
Level 35: Originator
  • 8546 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

images.jpg

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 685 of 710

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@blissgirl wrote:

images.jpg

So true @blissgirl, it's the learning from the mistakes that is the important step. 👍 

Message 686 of 710

RunrigForever
  • 2864 Posts
  • 38 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Today ..... I asked for a few Hugs from Cuddly Men & Women ... = ... WONDERFUL !!! XXX slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 687 of 710

blissgirl
  • 8546 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

viola-davis-inspirational-quotes-1638371786.png

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 688 of 710

RunrigForever
  • 2864 Posts
  • 38 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Evening @blissgirl 

What you have posted above is ... well ... PRICELESS ... !!! ... XXX ... slight_smile

'Hold on to Your Dreams' ... said to me by Trefor 'Fingers' Williams on the island of Fuerteventura after a well-good evening of trad jazz / swing / kinda gospel or sort of spiritual from the Songbird Voice of Miss Christine Tyrrell as main singer in the Late Great ... = ... Phil Mason's New Orleans All Stars.

Thank you for 'taking it to the next level' @blissgirl ..... = ..... much appreciated xx slight_smile

My Dream ..... to ..... 'Beam Me Up Scottie' ..... is ..... to live on the West coast of the Outer Hebrides in a restored croft, with a roaring peat fire + candles in the windows + hearth rug with a trusty pet enjoying relaxing there ... Beachcombing ... = ... 'Found Material' eg stones, driftwood, pieces of glass worn smooth abraded by the sea + loadsa shells, of course if there are any ... & ... the bleating of sheep with the crashing of Atlantic breakers on the shore xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 689 of 710

Cleoriff
  • 125794 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@blissgirl wrote:

viola-davis-inspirational-quotes-1638371786.png

Lovely thought @blissgirl 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 690 of 710