cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is one thing you can be sure of in the O2 Community...........

Anonymous
Not applicable

............You are guaranteed a good laugh from time to time.  Tonight I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I learned that I am now designated "Nimble" .  From a physical point of view nothing could be further from the truth - I am as clumsy as it is possible to be; from a mental point of view I am slow and ditheringly indecisive.  So I have come to the conclusion that the reference must be to Nimble as in the loaf of bread - all crust and no substance. 

i have been having a quick read through some of my recent posts and I think "agitator" or "tormentor"  might be more appropriate.  Oh how I envy the Luminescents, the Enigmas, the Regulars, the Digital Dons and the Rising Stars of this world.  Will I ever achieve such levels?     Bouncy

Gerry

Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol @Anonymous

Apparently I'm " extraordinaire "

Now awaiting the wise cracks..... wink
Message 2 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Lol @Anonymous

Apparently I'm " extraordinaire "

I would most certainly go along with that in the kindest and very best sense @Anonymous 

Gerry  Hero

Message 3 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous said "I would most certainly go along with that in the kindest and very best sense @Anonymous "

Stop ~ I'm blushing. slight_smile
Message 4 of 66

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93271 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 124225 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

I also take exception to this name game

In a few short weeks I have gone from Luminescent to Quirky to Radiant....and now????

NOW all my hard work has resulted in me becoming Regular

I don't need my nursing background to tell me what THAT means THANK YOU...Shocked

My aim is now to post as 'regularly' as possible ...in order to leave behind this awful title...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can quite categorically say theirs nothing 'regular' in regards to you @Cleoriff

wink
Message 7 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh dear, dear me @jonsie   Your next designation is bound to be "vomit comet"!

Such a mess!!!

Gerry

Message 8 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 124225 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I can quite categorically say theirs nothing 'regular' in regards to you @Cleoriff

wink

You see? It didn't take long to start making jokes about this wonderful new title of mine LOL

Incidentally is there a list somewhere on the forum of all these titles? OR do O2 just make them up as they go along wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

My aim is now to post as 'regularly' as possible ...in order to leave behind this awful title...LOL

Indeed @Cleoriff     Whatever you do don't become stagnant, or even worse!!  Confused

I did like Luminescent though - such a lovely word conveying a great impression!

Gerry

Message 10 of 66