Did you mean: 

The Naughty Step

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35765 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

The+Naughty+StepCOLOR.jpg

A Place To Send Transgressors, Temporarily. 

Use as you see fit Weird

(At the request of @Cleoriff and @Mi-Amigo ) 

Message 1 of 707
706 REPLIES 706

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25131 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

I'm finally catching up with stuff, although I did get lost in this thread and confused after about page 2 LOL. I got distracted by the apple bouquet wine though @Mi-Amigo  much appreciated! grin

Lost in this thread @Marjo ? That`s coz you`re in a rabbit warren, having fallen down the rabbit hole LOL Glad you liked the gifts.

The Dormouse is off shopping to buy The Mad Hatter and Alice pear; sunflower; and beers I can`t have them Smiley Mad with me all day....

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 131 of 707

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Ah but @Marjo  it's very important to know who are the characters.

Currently we have the Dormouse, The Mad Hatter, Alice, The Queen of Hearts, The Cheshire Cat.

I thought we had Tweedledum but he must have  cleared off to find Tweedledee joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 132 of 707

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

I'm finally catching up with stuff, although I did get lost in this thread and confused after about page 2 LOL. I got distracted by the apple bouquet wine though @Mi-Amigo  much appreciated! grin

Lost in this thread @Marjo ? That`s coz you`re in a rabbit warren, having fallen down the rabbit hole LOL Glad you liked the gifts.

The Dormouse is off shopping to buy The Mad Hatter and Alice pear; sunflower; and beers I can`t have them Smiley Mad with me all day....

Huh!! Well I'm glad you are clearing off. All you do is hide in that damn teapot...DrumLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 133 of 707

Mi-Amigo
  • 25131 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Currently we have the Dormouse, The Mad Hatter, Alice, The Queen of Hearts, The Cheshire Cat.

I thought we had Tweedledum but he must have  cleared off to find Tweedledee joy

And don`t forget The March Hare.

While @Marjo is enjoying apple and wine she can read a lovely little story https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/Community-Off-Topic-Gang/td-p/1204894/page/3

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 134 of 707

Mi-Amigo
  • 25131 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Huh!! Well I'm glad you are clearing off. All you do is hide in that damn teapot...DrumLOL

Peep-o! Mad Hatter

images_002.jpg

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 135 of 707

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

And don`t forget The March Hare.

While @Marjo is enjoying apple and wine she can read a lovely little story https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/Community-Off-Topic-Gang/td-p/1204894/page/3

The March Hare is here Bouncy

Image result for images for the march hare

Message 136 of 707

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Well thank god you turned up @Anonymous 

We were beginning to think The March Hare had also dropped down the never ending rabbit hole innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 137 of 707

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well thank god you turned up @Anonymous 

We were beginning to think The March Hare had also dropped down the never ending rabbit hole innocent

@Cleoriff   You've made me laugh LOL

I've been down the never ending rabbit hole seeing what I could find ... now't useful lols

Message 138 of 707

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

You should have been checking your watch @Anonymous  (March Hare).

You know the saying 'I'm Late, I'm Late ....for a very important date' rabbitalert

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 139 of 707

Mi-Amigo
  • 25131 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome back @Anonymous 

Alice`s Tea Party and the Naughty Step haven`t been the same without the March Hare.

Oh and we are all being good coz Miss @Marjo has rumbled us Whistle

and btw @Cleoriff may have had too much wine or beers coz it was the White Rabbit [not the March Hare] what said "I`m late... I`m late for a very important date" - that`s The Dormouse showing off again.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 140 of 707