Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Masked Singer

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

You know you want it so here is the thread for it. 

Utterly mad. Goodness knows why the show works but is so overly bizarre, it just does. I have no interest in the voting which is pointless because we don't care: its not X-Factor, just do the un-masking already! 

Anyway, I suspect Fox is Jane McDonald - clue she gave away was one of the early reality stars and she was "discovered" on a Cruise show or something like that I didn't watch way back in the late 90's.

I reckon Monster is Rag and Bone man. Clue: he gave was that he recorded with Calvin Harris. A Youtube search produces the tune called Giant, which uncannily is way too close to sounding like Ceelo Green that the judges are thinking of. 

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Very good guess by Rita Mediocra though as the final song was being done, the Sheepdog kennel unanimously wanted her to put the mask back on rofl

Hmm, Queen Bee I'm thinking is Leona Lewis but the height doesn't quite match. Hedgehog seems to be Michael Ball by way too many clues and mannerisms to say not.

Message 11 of 63

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I think Queen Bee is Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud

Hedgehog is Jason Manford (I think)

Octopus...Mmmm... Lucy Pargeter who play Chas in Emmerdale and has been in the Jungle in I'm a Celeb.

Unicorn...John Barrowman

There again, I change my mind every week.rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 63

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Cleoriff thats a pretty good guess for Octopus. Not that I watch Emmerdale or Failing Celebs in the Jungle but the name rings a bell as she was on that Soapstar Superstar a few years back. Um, so not much of a change then. 

Message 13 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

@Cleoriff thats a pretty good guess for Octopus. Not that I watch Emmerdale or Failing Celebs in the Jungle but the name rings a bell as she was on that Soapstar Superstar a few years back. Um, so not much of a change then. 

Well I do watch Emmerdale and love I'm a Celeb rofl....and I do know that Lucy can sing. She was in a girl band years ago.

Image result for Images of Lucy Pargeter

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 63

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@sheepdog wrote:

Well I do watch Emmerdale and love I'm a Celeb rofl....and I do know that Lucy can sing. She was in a girl band years ago.

Image result for Images of Lucy Pargeter

Good shout @Cleoriff thumbsup

I know I don't take much interest in pop music or celebrities these days but am I the only one who had never heard of Kelis? thinking

Message 15 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Obviously not a milkshake fan...

(no not the Ch5 kids show)

Message 16 of 63

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Obviously not a milkshake fan...

(no not the Ch5 kids show)

I'm still none the wiser Smiley Frustrated

Message 17 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 63

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Not really my  milk shake cup of tea @Cleoriff . I realise that I've heard the song but it required no further investigation on my part, hence filed under 'forget it and it's singer' wink

Message 19 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
I saw what you did there!
Message 20 of 63