cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile - Cancelation charge - Free to phone on O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Just moved over from T-Mobile and have a few issues to sort out... as usual... with T-Mobile and wanted to know if any of you could help me with a number I can phone from my O2 mobile to ring T-Mobile for free! I don't have a landline. They are trying to charge me a cancellation fee even though my contract was over in December! Also when the mobile number was being ported over they are trying to charge me for the text messages I used over those 2 days! Even though all mobile phone contracts, you pay in advance, so should be covered by the very first bill I ever had 2 and a half years ago. I hate T-Mobile with a passion and just want done with it and I do not want to give them any more money than I already have. I have changed over from other mobile company's and NEVER had any problems with them except T-Mobile... I will never return to that company ever again. Any help and advice would be helpful, just so sick of this bs!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There is no free number that you can use to call T-Mobile. Do you have a friend on T-Mobile from whom you can borrow their phone to call them?

You can search for an alternate number using SAYNOTO0870

http://www.saynoto0870.com/numbersearch.php

Or there are various apps that will search for alternate numbers for t-mobile

Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you can use a landline somewhere, try 0800 956 5000. Remember that 0800 numbers are not free if you use your mobile, unless you have an app like 0800 Wizard which you need to have data on to use.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I found these 2 but don't know if I'll be charged for them

0191 501 1900

01707 315000

I don't think any of my friends are on T-Mobile. I have afew on orange
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

If you call Orange on 150 (from an Orange phone) you can ask to be put through to T Mob Cust Service.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cool I did know they were owned by EE so wondered if I could do that. Shall sort that out later 🙂
Message 6 of 6