cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhero dilemma

Anonymous
Not applicable

my lo has been invited to a superhero party on the 24th of this month. she is 4. and a diddy 4 at that, so i am beginning to make her costume, she has long wavy blonde hair, so thinking maybe Supergirl, Catwoman, ( film version obv)  or Ms Marvel ( i wanna be original...) but i am drawn to wonder woman, my LO is just like her lol.. and to be honest, all the outfits that could fit her, look 'adulty' or cheap...

help?? 

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I'm thinking a swimsuit, boots, mask and cape, with the colours depending on what you have to hand.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have found a blue skirt, ill sew white stars onto it, red t shirt, gold crown and sparkly shoes. sorted!

Message 3 of 36

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Sounds good to me. Smiley LOL

No doubt she'll look a princess.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

bless you, thanks, everytime i say superhero she screams batman!! ( as he is my favourite,) so itll be cool to see her in it slight_smile 

Message 5 of 36

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Bat woman slight_smile

Would love to see a pic of the costume but the Internet isn't a safe place:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

nope, sadly not, im tempted to make two costumes, as she has a full dress up tub of crowns and princess garb.. drawn up the plans, now scouring the internet XD i think the little girl hosting the party is going as batgirl. but might do super girl if wonderwoman doesnt work... 

Message 7 of 36

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Super girl wouldn't be too difficult.

Blue swim suit along with red pants yellow belt and I'm sure you could sew/paint an s on the front:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 8 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol, this is true, i wanted to make her a harley quinn costume, but shes not a hero 😕 

Message 9 of 36

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Surely a super villain counts:)
Message 10 of 36