Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling games

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I have a rather large collection of various games consoles and games left over from a wasted childhood haha.

What's the best way to get rid of these dust collectors. Anyone had any experience and can reccomend a company or site?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Wow:( this storm is terrible(for many things) 😞

cant help but think. Why haven't the Americans launched a missile at it? Blow it out:) 

might need to think it through more:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 41 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the xbox as back up for  blops 2 if the problems still exist slight_smile

Message 42 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

HALO 4 by far the best looking game on the Xbox 360 right now, best cinematics and the MP is shaping up very nicely as well, quite the total package, Couple of issues with servers so going to watch football and try again later for some online action  slight_smile

Message 43 of 76

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Did you wait inline for it? Worth getting?
Message 44 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

I picked my copy up today its the best halo game so far from what i have played, The servers have a few teething problems i will try again after the football.  Well worth the price tag slight_smile

Message 45 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

Loving the game so far the only downside at the moment is all the cheaters online, Microsoft should ban them so the can never get on xbox live ever again even if the buy a new console ban them  again and again.

Message 46 of 76

Zombie_Fried
Level 4: Observant
  • 133 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

dont sell keep them. I have my commodore 64 and games in the loft i could not part with. ive had it about 25 years. but saying that i dont part with anything. I'm a total horder with real problems lol. 

Message 47 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

I picked my copy up of black ops 2 yesterday and have to say the online is quite good  its more fast paced now and its more about team work now. slight_smile

Message 48 of 76

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I might have to download it then:)
Message 49 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was luckily enough to get a copy and then i sent all my friends to the shop and now we all have black ops 2 4 days early,  Its hard work just trying to get a uav killstreak online lol its so fast paced now.

Message 50 of 76