cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playstation meeting 2013

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anybody else going to be watching tonight 11pm uk time ?It looks certain that the new ps4 is going to be announced slight_smile 

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Unbeknown to me their is a 'us and them' thing between playstation and x box 360 owners, which I found out when I was contemplating getting a ps3 to play games and play blue ray discs.

My two sons threatened to dis own me if I got a Ps3 !!

Just like you & mi5 iPhone vs androidSmiley Very Happy

Don't tell Mi5 but theirs no feasible 'vs' between iOS and android !

wink

Message 21 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:
Just do what I did bandofbrothers and get both grin

Perhaps a tad extreme though to be honest!

The Playstation game range is larger, but the Halo series is, for me, worth owning an Xbox for. Gears of War too.

Hey Toby,

I did contemplate that very suggestion but my eldest said it better had be waterproof because it would go for a swim in the bath !

I just conceded !  Lol. 

Message 22 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Toby wrote:

The Playstation game range is larger, but the Halo series is, for me, worth owning an Xbox for. Gears of War too.

Hey Toby,

I did contemplate that very suggestion but my eldest said it better had be waterproof because it would go for a swim in the bath !

I just conceded !  Lol. 

Are you talking about your iPhone water damaged or the consoleSmiley Very Happy(sorry couldn't resist that)

Message 23 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

tongue

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Toby wrote:

Hey Toby,

I just conceded !  Lol. 

Are you talking about your iPhone water damaged or the consoleSmiley Very Happy(sorry couldn't resist that)

tongue

Message 24 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

tongue

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Toby wrote:

Hey Toby,

I just conceded !  Lol. 

tongue

Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 29

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Haha, there are a lot of heated debates over the 2 consoles on the net, some VERY heated.

For me, anyone into games is good enough for me and whichever you prefer is simply down to opinion

I still play my N64 and Megadrive grin
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 26 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:
Haha, there are a lot of heated debates over the 2 consoles on the net, some VERY heated.

For me, anyone into games is good enough for me and whichever you prefer is simply down to opinion

I still play my N64 and Megadrive grin

Mega drive? A man after my own heart, loved the original, still have my working one from the day I got it about 20 years ago, had a mega drive 2 as well with the branded sonic 2 when it was launched , can't find one anywhere. Love the n64 just for the original goldeneye game, golden gun & moonraker laser yeah!

Message 27 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Am i right in remembering with the sonic games and mega drive you could dock them onto each other to enhance the game further.
Message 28 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't really remember, you maybe talking about the cartridge add on where you could play master system games on the mega drive

Message 29 of 29