Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 571

Re: Peter Kay cancels tour

Yeah epic fail!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

Peter Kay allus gets me a-giggling

Thinking of him & his family at this distressing time for him & them Smiley Sad

Topics: 580

He's from my home town of 45 years so I can equate with a lot of his humour. For the most part I find him hilarious, sometimes a little mediocre and sometimes a little embarrassing. I saw him live in the Albert Halls in Bolton and he was brilliant and the audience were in stitches. The part that I find embarrassing is in interviews, I just feel he let's himself down. 

Having said all that, he's top man, you couldn't meet a nicer guy so I wish him and his family well. 

Topics: 765

Funny you should say that Steve as Peter has admitted he is rubbish on talk shows. (Even his Mum told him that) He said he feels uncomfortable as people expect him to be funny and his type of humour is not joke telling...it's observational humour...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

I would just like him to be himself. OK the odd gag but I watch him expecting to find out more about his working life and his upbringing,  without trying too hard to be funny. Yes he is private about his close family and all respect to him for that but I want to know more about him in a more serious interview. I do blame the TV companies because they expect entertainment but the comedy seems forced.

The Tour that didn't Tour Tour....now on Tour' smashed all sorts of records....Smiley Very Happy

• Longest individual run at the Manchester Arena performing 20 nights.
  • First ever stand-up comedian to play 15 sold out nights at The O2, London.
  • The only British artist to ever play 20 consecutive nights at an arena.
  • Over one million tickets sold in arenas across the UK and Ireland, making it the biggest stand-up comedy tour in the world.

I think he is absolutely unique.....

*The Game Is On*

He is unique because his observations and the way he can find comedy in any real situation sets him apart from today's far inferior comedians/comedienne. I would say that he and Victoria Woods are/were the only real Northern comics worth watching and paying money to see.

@jonsie wrote:

He is unique because his observations and the way he can find comedy in any real situation sets him apart from today's far inferior comedians/comedienne. I would say that he and Victoria Woods are/were the only real Northern comics worth watching and paying money to see.

Totally agree @jonsie. excellent both of them..

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 571

Well I think he's funny Smiley Tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

@MI5 wrote:
Well I think he's funny Smiley Tongue

As do millions of others Rich. Otherwise his record breaking concert tours wouldn't sell out in minutes...cool

*The Game Is On*