cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 2% of People Can Multi-task Successfully, really?

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

You would've thought that with advance technology and more use of gadgets these days, we're able to multi-task more than before, right?.

Well, the study conducted by OnlineCollege reveals something else... What's your take on it?

Check out this...

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
What is an "average American" ?

Another quote "on average" what they really mean is "typically"

This is not a plausible study just a blog, as typically, any husband knows that his wife can cook, iron, get the kids ready for bed, argue black is white, feed the dog and watch Coronation Street all at the same time extremely effectively.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is it always Americans that come out with this stuff that is not an accurate study at all in my eyes

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I can quite easily read a newspaper, watch TV, listen to the football commentary and keep up to date online on any given Saturday afternoon during the football season:smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Likewise think its another load of claptrap that they keep coming up with

Message 5 of 7

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

I can multitask at work quite effectively: I can ignore my manager, communicator sessions, emails and phone calls about doing work. 100% improvement in personal productivity. Unless you count cat videos as being productive Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheepdog wrote:

I can multitask at work quite effectively: I can ignore my manager, communicator sessions, emails and phone calls about doing work. 100% improvement in personal productivity. Unless you count cat videos as being productive Smiley LOL

I actually did just lol.

I can multitask pretty well, it's best I don't though because I do get absent minded and put things down and forget where.

Message 7 of 7