Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic......!!

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

As this thread is about off topic, posted in off topic, I'm just running a quick test to see how long it is before someone takes it off topic Happy Dance

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1 of 372
371 REPLIES 371

Cleoriff
  • 125963 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
6 weeks? I should have my Note 4 by then.

But.......6 more weeks of dodgy fruit and pips followed by late delivery posts? Aid m

Stuff that. I'm gonna go to the Caribbean for a 6 week holiday. @Cleoriff pack your bags. They can't get at you there lol

Blimey...I am being swept away to the Caribbean....for 6 weeks...Bags packed...Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 61 of 372

jonsie
  • 93982 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Can anyone guess where Friday 12th Sept is on this graph....?

ipl.PNG

Sept19-Oct 7th will all top that...Whistle

Message 62 of 372

Cleoriff
  • 125963 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Can anyone guess where Friday 12th Sept is on this graph....?

ipl.PNG

Not surprised...I was on here very late/early hours of that morning..... The place was full of folk I had never seen before...(all randomly creating new threads....) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 63 of 372

Cleoriff
  • 125963 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

No wonder my old brain went into meltdown.....Smiley Frustrated

I think every year at this time we non apple folk should resurrect this thread where we can quietly rant away LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 64 of 372

MI5
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Good idea - We all need somewhere to vent wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 65 of 372

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't worry @Cleoriff your Note 4 is on order. A free gift from all the Apple fans.

This has been a great place to vent 😉
Message 66 of 372

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good idea @cleoriff.
Feeling tired so its up the old apples and pears to bed for me. Hopefully tomorrow will be the dawn of a new appleless era..... Well, a fella can dream.
Good night sweet gentlefolk. Perhaps a few seeds have been planted today.

Gerry
Message 67 of 372

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good night Gerry
Message 68 of 372

Cleoriff
  • 125963 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Good night @Anonymous ...watch yourself on those apples and pears my good man wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 69 of 372

MI5
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
G'night Gerry - We've got the Wurzels coming tomorrow .....
Message 70 of 372