Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obi-Wan Kenobi | Official Trailer | Disney+ 🚀🌌⚔️🪐

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Admittedly, @Bambino beat me to it today with the MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU 😉. But, Disney was kind enough to treat us to the official trailer for the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series today too, so I thought I would share that below.

Previously, I shared the teaser trailer but this new one reveals a lot more! Check it out.

I'm very excited about this. Is anyone else? What are your thoughts?

Some blurb for you too (don't read if you want the series to be a total surprise):

The story begins 10 years after the dramatic events of “Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith” where Obi-Wan Kenobi faced his greatest defeat—the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, who turned to the dark side as evil Sith Lord Darth Vader. The series stars Ewan McGregor, reprising his role as the iconic Jedi Master, and also marks the return of Hayden Christensen in the role of Darth Vader. Joining the cast are Moses Ingram, Joel Edgerton, Bonnie Piesse, Kumail Nanjiani, Indira Varma, Rupert Friend, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Sung Kang, Simone Kessell and Benny Safdie. “Obi-Wan Kenobi” is directed by Deborah Chow and executive-produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Michelle Rejwan, Deborah Chow, Ewan McGregor and Joby Harold.

They're coming (to Disney+). Roll on 27th May 😆😆😆.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Really looking forward to this one @lewys-gp, can't wait!

Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Looks like they've not spent a lot on the set budget. Sure I've seen some of those places in the The Mandalorian....lets not mention the "bought from Wish" Clone troopers. Think it looks a bit dull considering we already know what's going to happen. You know I'll be watching it though but not yet, I'm waiting to renew my o2 contract then grab that 6 months free to view the series in a binge session 😎

When are we going to get a proper Darth Vader backstory series where he goes round destroying everything for no particular reason? It would be fun and just think of all the dialogue 🤣

Message 4 of 8

J9el
Level 9: Fired up
  • 961 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@lewys-gp If yesterday was ‘May 4th be with you’…..is today ‘Revenge of the 5th?’

Message 5 of 8

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@J9el 😂

Message 6 of 8

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

"... considering we already know what's going to happen."

I always get this issue with any prequel I'm watching, @sheepdog! I'm watching Better Call Saul at the moment, for example, and I love it, but it is frustrating as you can kind of guess where a character's story will go (if you've seen Breaking Bad). And honestly, out of all the new movies, that

More info
final Darth Vader scene in Rogue One (don't think this needs a spoiler tag but just in case 😂)

was up there with the best 🙌.

Very good pun, @J9el 🤣😉.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 7 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35794 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

On my list, for sure. May the end be interesting 👍

Message 8 of 8