51 REPLIES 51

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Glory1 

I don't think they earn less. As they ARE trained Firefighters. It's just the command-structure which is military. 

And sure... If a war happens (we won't wish that) they would MAYBE have to go to war. But I doubt as you still have to protect the city from fires..

So they're Army but not Army. If there was, God forbid, a war they wouldn't go to fight as they're fire fighters.

Sorry @ComaChameleon I'm more confused. Either they're part of the army or they're not. I understand an army-like command structure but does that make them part of the army? Or are they fire fighters with an army-based command structure?

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 51 of 52

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Glory1 

They're soldiers. And have a commandstructure like the normal army too (they're watches are even called casernes...). But they're job is fighting fires (and accidents etc). But in case... They still could get a weapon and fight. But I guess every citizen could. t's not that complicated to use a weapon (sadly...). 

Hope we'll never see that again.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 52 of 52