Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No time to die James Bond

Pipstop78
Level 9: Fired up
  • 526 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Has anyone seen the new film No time to die James Bond new one I love all the films just wondered if it's any good to go and watch it 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

It is an action-filled romp, and very long too - well worth seeing on the big screen (as was Skyfall a big-screen spectacular). Recommended, @Pipstop78 👍

It picks up exactly where Spectre left off, so watch Spectre again before you go to No Time To Die.

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I've only really started watching Bond films since Daniel Craig took over the role. I'm not one of these so called 'purists' who harks back to the dark ages, insisting that Sean Connery was the best Bond ever. No he wasn't. Roger Moore made a mockery of the role. With the advances in technology Daniel Craig's Bond films are a great watch. Whoever takes on the role after him, it won't be the same. (I realise this is my opinion but I won't be moved from it) 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes, I saw it in the cinema after it was released. It's got all of the action you expect from a Bond film and I think it ties things up nicely for the end of the Daniel Craig era. I did have one or two issues with it but wouldn't want to share any spoilers. 

Overall, great and entertaining watch. Especially, in the cinema (which I have missed a lot during the pandemic).

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 4 of 6

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

So if it follows on from Spectre, does it mean it has a less boring plot? I really found Spectre the worst film of all the Bond films: boring, predictable and a bad rehash. Not that I'm a fan of Daniel Craig's Bond either - just that the films (bar Skyfall) were more akin to a B-move action plot than of the past films world domination villain. Maybe that's the problem: the bad guys aren't particularly convincing as bad guys hell bent on world domination. 

I've not heard good things about this film so I'll bide my time in a big chair waiting for Mr Bond to turn up on the TV. Here kitty kitty kitty...

Message 5 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

It starts with back-story for the scene on the train in Spectre - then it moves on and has a definite end, @sheepdog.

Message 6 of 6