Did you mean: 

Love Week - Places

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Love Week.png

Morning All. And a happy Valentine's.❤️.

Romantic places.  There are many lists of the most romantic places in the world. Most of these lists are pretty similar. Most contain the same hyperbole.

I have been to some of these popular locations and to be honest none felt particularly romantic to me.

So, what makes a spot romantic? Below is a few pictures not on most "lists" , but that I have personally seen guys and girls get down on one knee. 

mkcompress36.jpg

Edcastlecompress95.jpg

Gretnacompress43.jpg

Of course, for a lot of people it's not just romance. A specific place can hold very dear memories. Friends, family. Love.Time.

As someone who quite early on realised the importance of the above, I have many places that I LOVE.

What are yours and why? Are they romantic or just special?Photos if you have them please.

Here is my favourite place , both romantic and not.

Homecompress86.jpg

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

unnamed
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Lovely pictures @jonsie  kissing_heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It was the year 2009, after checking my gallery. Seems like a lifetime ago but then again, I remember it like it was yesterday as it was our last big holiday together.

Message 12 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It was the year 2009, after checking my gallery. Seems like a lifetime ago but then again, I remember it like it was yesterday as it was our last big holiday together.

Such a lovely memory @jonsie kissing_heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

As usual @BOSSGOGG great pics...

Unfortunately I'm struggling to recall any places as I've never been the romantic type, but thinking about it.. the bonnet of my MR2 (Mk1) was location for many a 1st, 2nd, 3rd dates.. 

btw is Disneyland considered a 'romantic' location?

Message 14 of 14