cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBAN

Anonymous
Not applicable

Inernational Banking Account Number

I wish to donate a modest amount to an international prayerful organisation in the Netherlands

it is not considered a church ..... more like an international place of worship to whoever & whatever ..... well that's my take on it ..... got to know about it from a young jazz musician I've found on fb whom I used to see at the jazz festivals & have cought up on fb with = Jonny & the Jazzuits ..... he studied at the renowned Leeds College of Music & now works for a music company in the Netherlands

do I have to go to my bank & get an IBAN

thank you

WispaRed7 xo )

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for your post @perksie 

I will save my dosh in that case ..... & ..... make a modest donation to say the Friends ie Quakers in town ..... which has a peaceful / prayerful meeting house + like a secret high walled garden + lovely inside the 'guardian's' home a comfortable activity room 

I used to donate bags of nuts for the birds that gather in the garden ..... but ..... the new guardians reckon to feed dry mealworms only ..... = ..... just scattered about

I could always get suet & seed halves of cocoanut shells to hang up amongst the trees & bushes on the qt

the garden is a sanctuary for me at times with benches in the sun & one in the shade, which is the one I usually use as it is a sun trap

I did donate a wooden bird box some years ago but it was put up on the wrong wall = it needs to be on a north facing wall or else the chicks will fry, & cleaned out each year, so it is now lost amongst some creeper

Soooooooooo my heart heart is in the right place if not my head D'oh!

Message 11 of 11