Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harry potter fans

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 546 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Anyone out here like me like Harry potter? Loved the books and the films. Also I've been to harry potter world in London was really good 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Pipstop78 I absolutely love Harry Potter! To be honest I really love the books, but as for the movies go, I really like the third one and the first half of the Deathly Hallows. I guess they both have a certain kind of atmosphere that is more similar to the books in my humble opinion.

I haven't been to Harry Potter World in London yet, but it's something that I'm looking forward to be doing.
What did you like most about it? 

Message 2 of 5

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 546 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

loved where you saw where harry slept it was just the same as in the books and the films it's a great day out expensive but worth while if your like me a harry potter geek 

Message 3 of 5

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

That must be amazing!

Great to know that is worthwhile, as I'm a huge fan so it'll probably be worth the visit for me as well!

One thing I can recommend for Potter fans around the community if they haven't done yet, is visiting Edinburgh. J.K. Rowling wrote a big chunk of the first novel whilst living there so there are many places around that inspired her and you can also visit the cafes and tearooms where she used to write. Not mentioning that that is an amazingly beautiful city on its own, so it's a win win slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Pipstop78 

☝️ here, me! 

My best friend and I even have matching HP-friendship-tattoos grin

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 5 of 5