🎃🎃🎃Halloweek on the O2 Community 🎃🎃🎃

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

f480861.jpg

Hey guys,

How are you doing? Darkness falls across the land. The midnight hour is close at hand.

Creatures crawl in search of blood to terrorize y'awl's neighborhood. As for other occasions we would like to make this week something special. It is Halloween next Saturday and we want to make the spooky season something special this week. 

We will post a series of threads related to all things scary (or not so scary) throughout the week! 

The Halloween Week Threads:

Hope you guys will enjoy the fear and horror we are going to unleash. If you have any ideas and suggestions and want to get involved send me a PM. Hope to see many of you “Trick or Treaters” around this week. 

Boo!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

HAHAHA @Cleoriff and @Mi-Amigo that does include the quiz yes haha - I better get a thinker

Me too yahoo

Message 21 of 22

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@TallTrees two new topics are up just for you haha kissing_heart

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 22