Did you mean: 

[GAME] Television Word Search! 📺

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Did you guys know today is World Television Day? This day commemorates the date on which the first World Television Forum was held, in 1996, and in honour of that, we decided it would be appropriate to have our very own community word search themed around all things television. slight_smile

We've hidden 45 words related to Television in the grid below, can you find them all?

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thank you!

📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺

Television1.png

📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺 🎞 📺

Have fun! nerd Happy Dance

Message 1 of 94
93 REPLIES 93

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks everyone @MI5 , @Cleoriff , @BobM , @Mi-Amigo@Bambino , @pgn  for finding the words, and thanks @Anonymous for cheering us on! slight_smile

Also, if I counted corrently now, you found an amazing 17 extra words!! laughing 

As always, if you have any feedback to share, let me know! slight_smile

Message 91 of 94

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4406 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for running the game @Marjo  and well done to @pgn  for finding the final word.

Good game thumbsup

Message 92 of 94

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35788 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions
Good game, yes - made even better now I have filtered Forum e-mails back into my Gmail Inbox 📬📩👍

Thanks, @Marjo!
Message 93 of 94

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Enjoyed the game @Marjo, though as usual I drop out when the board starts filling up. Tis always the way rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 94 of 94