Did you mean: 

[GAME] Cities of the World Word Search!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys! Happy Dance

Thanks for your help earlier this week deciding which puzzle theme to pick for today. I hope you enjoy this one!

I have hidden 62 cities in the grid below. Can you find them all? smile The city names are in English of course, and they are from several countries around the world.

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Cheers hugging 

Cities of the world word search:

Cities of the World word search - starting image

Message 1 of 87
86 REPLIES 86

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4406 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

6G - 6J ... NAGA.

Message 81 of 87

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
J15 - M12 = Ageo
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 82 of 87

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4406 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

16M - 16Q ... RIVNE.

Message 83 of 87

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Looks like the final words were found clap so here's the final updated grid with everything marked in. Thanks for taking part in this one @Cleoriff , @Bambino , @Mi-Amigo , @Mist_Stalker , @TallTrees , @BobM , @Emmaful82 , @gmarkj , @Glory1 , @MI5  hugging grin 

Any feedback for future word games is always welcome. slight_smile

Word search - final update

Message 84 of 87

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25145 Posts
  • 810 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo 

Although I hardly participated, this word search was popular and well done to all those who found the cities.

I`m looking forward to the next - as long as it is not geography again - and hopefully will be able to find some of the words....

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 85 of 87

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Marjo 

Although I hardly participated, this word search was popular and well done to all those who found the cities.

I`m looking forward to the next - as long as it is not geography again - and hopefully will be able to find some of the words....

I think the next one @Mi-Amigo , based on the feedback earlier, is going to be animal-themed. slight_smile

Message 86 of 87

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25145 Posts
  • 810 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Marjo 

I think the next one @Mi-Amigo , based on the feedback earlier, is going to be animal-themed. slight_smile

@Marjo wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Marjo 

Thanks @Marjo . If it`s animal-themed then count me in and I`ll try and have a go slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 87 of 87