What's your favourite tv programme mine is station 19 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38818 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

Ghosts is always good for a laugh - and, surprisingly, the US version now also on BBC TV is really good.

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126393 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

I'd have to write a list!

I like Emmerdale and Corrie.

I love a good drama such as Sherlock, Line of Duty, Happy Valley, Silent Witness, Doc Martin. Death in Paradise.

I enjoy some reality shows such as Dancing on Ice, Strictly Come Dancing and I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.

Sport. Some football (England) but Formula 1 all season long.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25666 Posts
  • 863 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My list includes the following...

drama - Vera; Midsomer Murders; Death In Paradise

reality - I`m A Celebrity; Dancing On Ice; Masked Singer; Masked Dancer

sport - Football - Women`s Super League; Men`s Premiership [especially Liverpool]; Euros; World Cup

I don`t watch soaps and am not a fan of Strictly... 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 5

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3334 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Difficult to pin down any particular program with me. Mainly its sci-fi series with The Expanse being on the top  of the list so far. Currently enjoying "For all Mankind" on Apple TV.

Then we're into animation and Transformers are one of my personal favourites (yet have never seen the original 80s cartoon so need to find a DVD box set) though there are some decent Japanese animes that outclass a great deal of western animation. 

Comedy, have to say Red Dwarf is up there as is The IT Crowed ("lived experiences" makes it more fun!) though I've forgotten more. Sport: football - Premier league mainly plus Internationals and athletics. 

Reality TV: as you will know I'm into Strictly and DOI (if I'm not busy) though the Masked Singer is another favourite of mine which is back on but I somehow find myself missing the saturday night shows for some reason. 

I'm also supposed to have a New Year resolution of not watching too much TV this year!

Message 5 of 5