cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F1 World Championship

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI all

As we are in the final race of the 2012 season, I was wondering what the F1 fans amongst us have to say on the season.

Who do you think will win the 2012 drivers crown ?

Who do you think drove the best this year ?

Will 2012 be the last time Lewis Hamilton wins a race for the next 3 years ?

How did Jenson Button fair in his 3 years as Lewis's team mate ?

Has your opinion of Michael Schumacher changed after his comeback ?

What do you make of Kimi's comeback ?

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I think it will be Vettle but I hope it will be Alonso. I've been most impressed by Kimi this year and I think he's done very well. Couldn't care much less about Hamilton (spoilt brat syndrome). Jenson needs to pull his socks up next year and Schumy should have stayed retired slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Likewise I think it will be Vettel, but also hope it will be Alonso as I think he has driven the best of all this year.

I think this year Vettel has behaved a bit of a spoilt brat. Some of the comments over the radio like the time he was shouting at his engineer to do something when he couldn't overtake the car in front. However look at how Alonso behaved in 2007 and we know Schumy wasn't averse to some dodgy behaviour, so maybe to be a top driver you need to have that spoilt brat to your side.

I agree that Schumy should have stayed retired, but it was good to see the Schuey Chop again, if only for the discussion. Well maybe not the one with Rubens in Hungary, as that was just a tad too dangerous against the wall.

Message 3 of 36

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I'm wondering if Massa will "accidentally" collide with Vettel at some point tomorrow....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope it's a wet race tomorrow, it's also about time Vettel's car broke down OR came together with a back marker.

I get the feeling Alonso will win it if the race is wet.

I'd like to see Button beat Hamilton in a straight fight.

Message 5 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

You never know, if it is wet then you could accidentally slide into his side when trying to dive down the inside into turn 1. However I'm sure Massa will want to finish the race.

Vettel is just lucky that Grosjean didn't make it out of Q1 and I'm fairly confident that Maldonado will get a penalty and drop down the grid from him, so none of the "wacky racers" will be near him.

Message 6 of 36

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm fairly confident that Maldonado will get a penalty and drop down the grid 

10 place grid drop apparently.....

Currently using:
Message 7 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just about to check the F1 website, so cheers for that MI5.

@Forkingabout The problem is that when something does go wrong for a RedBull, it is inevitably on Webbo's car.

As for the Button Hamilton straight fight, I first thought you said street fight. Gonna say not much hope for Jenson with that with Lewis supposedly being a black belt in karate. 

Message 8 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
I'm wondering if Massa will "accidentally" collide with Vettel at some point tomorrow....?

A Ferrari powered Sauber may be less obvious wink

I hope Alonso wins fair and square.

Message 9 of 36

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I'm rooting for Alonso but I reckon Vettel will get the points he needs. Hoping for a bit of rain so it will be more a test of driving skill than who has the best car.

Message 10 of 36