Cats & Dogs

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

R.I.P Pudsey heart

Pudsey the dog, winner of Britains got Talent, has died age 11

His owner Ashleigh Butler discovered that Pudsey had leukaemia when he became unwell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40687875/pudsey-the-dog-from-britains-got-talent-is-dead

[Please find old related discussion about Cats & Dogs [old]  here]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 884
883 REPLIES 883

Anonymous
Not applicable

No tv licence ... so no go, but I saw a clip on YT.. HERE 

Message 401 of 884

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Just found this. An amateur photography winner. Sorry it's another cat, albeit a wild bunch rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 402 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

No photo description available.

My previous cat Wispa ... not a great photo ... she loved to be with me whilst sat curled in the warmth atop the old boxy pc screens ... sorry no photo of her to hand in that position.

Message 403 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: cat, possible text that says 'Did you know: The word "homeowner" has the word "meow" in it. Home is where the cat is! Love Meow'

Message 404 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

A quiz question right there!

Message 405 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, possible text that says '"I YYX may not be sO pretty, not much to behold but assure you my love is real I have a heart of gold. Maybe I'm not so young not as sharp as a kitten might be I'll clean myself no time I'll earn my forever home, you'll see ManalagamiNHnyATS There's a difference between life and death and deep inside you know it's true that difference low and behold is me going home with YOU!"'

Message 406 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, possible text that says '"I YYX may not be sO pretty, not much to behold but assure you my love is real I have a heart of gold. Maybe I'm not so young not as sharp as a kitten might be I'll clean myself no time I'll earn my forever home, you'll see ManalagamiNHnyATS There's a difference between life and death and deep inside you know it's true that difference low and behold is me going home with YOU!"'

heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 407 of 884

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25154 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

LO heartE both the memes @Anonymous 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 408 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: outdoor, possible text that says '"Let's plant some catnip," she said. "It'll be fun," she said. And then the addicts moved in and the neighborhood's never been the same.'

Message 409 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

That's about right @Anonymous rofl

I bought some catnip spray to encourage my cats to use the scratching posts. They are so stupid!! I have 6 scratching posts in this house and they just snuggle up to them. They wouldn't dream of using them to scratch. Oh no!!Thick, just think!kissing_heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 410 of 884