cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beauty fails..

Anonymous
Not applicable

so.. in order to have "nice" ( meaning respectful and non weird in family terms) hair for Christmas, i stripped all my violet/purple dye from my hair back my my original blonde.. well, guess who looks the wierdo! i regret conforming now!!! 

what has been your beauty fails? blonde hair gone green in the swimming pool? fake tan fails? kinda hoping im not the only one here.... XD hair..jpg

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3319 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

So either you've got a pretty poor camera or you've gone overboard with the Instagram filters tongue

Message 2 of 15

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I once fell asleep in the sun with my hand on my chest grin
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

poor camera babe, and i used piZap to put them together... 

Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

and ouch!! i deleted instagram. hipster *bleep* did my head in, i use aviary for my 50s pin up look, thats it x

Message 5 of 15

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3417 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

It's difficult to get good photographs from the digital camera on a mobile telephone. You need plenty light and a steady focus really.

Indubitably true. Samsung S21 Ultra and Xiaomi 14 Ultra
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

true, and i had neither, i dont look that terrible lol! XD

Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my yoof I had long hair - as in I could sit on it- and I used to bleach it white and bung food colouring it "to fit my mood".  I also used to have it pulled back in a pony-tail - which I nicknamed "ponky" for some reason.  Now I'm as bald a coot...

...but I'm still pretty slight_smile

(What's really weird is that what's left of my hair is still roughly my normal colour but my beard is completely white.   I used to have a full beard - now I daren't cos I look a lot younger than my real age until I don't shave and then I look like Miss Daisy's grandpa if he'd spent three years living in a dustbin.)

Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course you are, this made my evening!! XD xx

Message 9 of 15

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2237 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Fails? I'm in grin

When I went to the Green Day concert in Cologne on 5th october 2009, I dyed my hair black some days before... Then I let it wash out. In January it weren't visible anymore (I have darkblonde-reddish-brown normally... ya know, this kind of color where's no name for). So I thought "ok, dye it in an awesome shiny red". Done...

The black wasn't washed out, it just weren't visible, so the hairline was red and the rest was black. Just one day before we had all the family here for my mother's 50th birthday.

(After a while we all found it looked good. But first it was a shock ^^)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 10 of 15