cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App reviews

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will review my favourite app then suggest another app for somebody else to review then post their thoughts here & then each user in turn suggest another app to be reviewed

My favourite app at the moment on my iPhone is bear grylls. On the app, it has lots of videos by bear grylls himself showing you how to survive outdoors & what he likes & uses the most, also suggests what the best things you need in different conditions, there are lots of different tips & photos too & at the end of each section there is a little quiz. 

The app I have chosen to be reviewed next is apple iMapsSmiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I will review my favourite app then suggest another app for somebody else to review then post their thoughts here & then each user in turn suggest another app to be reviewed

My favourite app at the moment on my iPhone is bear grylls. On the app, it has lots of videos by bear grylls himself showing you how to survive outdoors & what he likes & uses the most, also suggests what the best things you need in different conditions, there are lots of different tips & photos too & at the end of each section there is a little quiz. 

The app I have chosen to be reviewed next is apple iMapsSmiley Very Happy

Does it include bottles? Slightly unsafe for work link wink

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't think soSmiley Very Happy but wouldn't surprise me if its in there

Message 12 of 12