Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annimation/design

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Who out there enjoys creating 3d designs, animations or even photoshopping?

I've only recently got involved with using blender an open source 3d design software. Actually really enjoying it:)

Just wondering if there's any people on here who enjoy creating their own work.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 71
70 REPLIES 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you sign anything?

Message 31 of 71

Anonymous
Not applicable

I could have written out the copper texture guide myself but it would have taken me ages and not been as clear as the link I gave you. Really glad I could help if only to point you in the direction of the programs. 
Got to love open source programs.

Message 32 of 71

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Only one things been signed so far and it's a NDA.

Great program's really showing the age of my computer when it comes to rendering haha. I want my i7 to come already:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 33 of 71

Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember when we did it it was a all in one thing, you paid for it but if you only wanted one part done it was tough. NDA gave me a headache reading it all.

What are you running on at the moment fella?

Message 34 of 71

Anonymous
Not applicable

i regret commenting, am lost already!! slight_smile

Message 35 of 71

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
NDA are horrible:( you have to be so careful wording them. One side they cover everything and the kitchen sink but are open to interpretation the other way a single off hand remark and they're able to use that version instead haha:(

I've only got an old phenom 2 955 at 4.1ghz. Great cpu for games not really a bruiser when it comes to anything too intensive haha.

Sorry Carrie we derailed into my patent application. Where my love for this started with asking steersy for advise on computer design software:)
Message 36 of 71

Anonymous
Not applicable

its not a problem, sorry babes! 

Message 37 of 71

Anonymous
Not applicable

Carrie, you should have a play around with them especially a program called inkscape. You can basically scan your drawn images in and touch up the edges so as to make them clearer for transfer for future tattoo.

Message 38 of 71

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You could even scan in a picture of yourself and place the tattoo accordingly:)
Message 39 of 71

Anonymous
Not applicable

OH SWEET LORD!!! im in! 

Message 40 of 71