cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Day of the Football season - There goes my use of the Tv !

Anonymous
Not applicable

So the football season starts today and already my son has taken both Sky Remote's, and abducted the use of the Tv !

Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

The proper team started last week with another trophy wink

But seriously, glad it's back, seems to have taken a long while to come around again this year....

Message 2 of 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
looking forward to my teams first game in the premier league in a while tomorrow.
At least my landlord has got sky's price down so we can now watch it down the pub.

Go CPFC
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

My eldest is a Manchester United fan and my middle son is a Liverpool fan.

When they are playing each other I refuse to let them be in the same room together !!

wink

Message 4 of 8

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

I caved in and had Sky Sports added to my Virgin package today, now paying £84 per month slight_frown

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I was paying that last season to Sky and as soon as the season was over I cancelled sports and movies. Phoned them last week threatening that I was cancelling broadband and home phone and got free broadband for 12 months and sports and movies half price for 6 months.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Similar story for me with Sky.

I've had a 25% monthly subscription reduction for 18 months off my Sky Tv package because everytime I rang to cancel they gave me a deal. 

I've now turned off the Tv Subscription and have free to air channels, but because I'm with Bt Infinity I get Bt Sport HD for free.

So I still can watch the sport and have saved £60 a month.

My son was happy because Liverpool won !!

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I stopped xaring about football years ago, the last match I went to was Grismby Town against Stoke City at Blundell Park (Grimsby Town home ground) in 1994.

Message 8 of 8