Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

04-04-2012 20:10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
My join date and time which makes me 1 year old in 30 mins time.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Never heard of him!

Showing off your youth, Ha! slight_smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Hartnell

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 91 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I do not class myself as young - but then I do not know your precise age! Why are we back on to the age thing again?!
Message 92 of 183

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Older and grumpier than most here. wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 93 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ditto 😉
Message 94 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're thinking of Colin Baker @sue123. You realise that we're getting an idea of your age from this, don't you? 😉
Message 95 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ps, believe it or not I'm not a big fan of Doctor Who .....
Message 96 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not bothered who knows my age Smiley Indifferent  I just thought it was "illegal" to tell people on here?  And now of course it would be giving away the game ...  

Although someone did announce they were 21 earlier which just goes to show the huge age range using this forum which is rather nice. When I posted a question on the hyundai users forum about using mobiles phones to play music in my i10 I got a reply from a properly grumpy man telling me to ask a teenager!  Smiley Mad

I won't be going back to that forum again.  Decided to use a proper Hyundai dealer for my service.  wink

Message 97 of 183

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
When I posted a question on the hyundai users forum about using mobiles phones to play music in my i10 I got a reply from a properly grumpy man telling me to ask a teenager!  Smiley Mad

I won't be going back to that forum again.

We do occasionally get that type on here, but we tend to stop them quickly before they do too much damage.

We like to keep it friendly.

When they say personal stuff it's more names and addresses that could cause you to be spammed as these forums are public.

So if anyone does we flag them to the staff and they remove the details.

Message 98 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very wise to stick to the main dealers providing you can afford it. Jonsie was spot on with his earlier post - I've been in the motor trade all my working life, and a lot of that time has been spent dealing with warranty. The real advantage of dealer service history comes once the warranty expires - if you have a major issue then, you are far more likely to get goodwill from the manufacturer 🙂
Message 99 of 183

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
When it comes to buying a car I'd pay a premium for a dealer service history. Not saying they're any better than your normal mechanic just it shows its been loved more in my opinion.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 100 of 183