Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 7th February Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everyone,

let's check some of the the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🎹

Just like last week, we open this one with someone who doesn't need introductions: Beyoncé. Spanning decades delivering worldwide hits since Destiny's Child era, this tune caught mine and all my friends attention when it was released:

(The tune above contains a sample from this record by the way).

She's one of those artists that has so many fantastic records and so many great songs that it's really hard to pick up just one. But as her latest release is amazing I'm putting that on the spotlight  :

Priority Tickets pre-sale for her UK concerts ends Thursday 7:45am:

We follow up with the British singer-songwriter and producer RØRY. Here's her latest single, December Hurts, released (you guessed) last December:

You can check her latest album on Apple Music:

Priority Tickets pre-sale for her gig at the O2 Academy Islington ends tomorrow 2:00pm:

The third highlight goes to the American band Wilco who has a massive cult following, which includes two of my mates. Last year they released their latest record, which includes the following single :

And they've also re-released a remastered, deluxe edition of their classic record Yankee Hotel Foxtrot whihc is available on Apple Music:

Priority Tickets for their show at the O2 Forum Kentish Townare going to be available tomorrow 9:00am:

In order to be able to listen to the full songs (not just snippets or previews of them) on the playlists above, don't forget that you can get up to six months' free Apple Music with O2 ,which will also give access to many others carefully curated playlists, radio shows, albums, EPs, music videos, exclusive interviews and much more.

As there are some many options of gigs on the Priority website, and also artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above. 😎

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0