Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 6th December Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everyone,

let's check some of the the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🎼

A band I grew up listening to, Red Hot Chili Peppers, start the list this week. I love many of their records, singles, live albums (been to one of their concerts), and have many friends to whom they are their favourite band. This video below is my first ever memory of them and believe it or not I remember the first time I've seen it on MTV when I was a kid. It's just one of those things that somehow change you and becomes ingrained in your brain forever: 

Although that when it comes to bands or artists that have many great albums I usually recommend their Essentials Playlist, I'm gonna change that with the RHCP as this is my favourite album by them (and one that has a special place in my heart overall):

Priority Tickets for their two massive UK concerts next year are going to be available tomorrow 10:00am:

Pete Tong, whose latest release is featured below, follows up. The English DJ, BBC host and record label owner is going to perform the album featured further down below in his gigs next year.

The earlier mentioned album:

Priority Tickets for his two aforementioned concerts at The O2are going to be available tomorrow 9:00am:

British rapper Clavish is our third highlight of the week. He's recently released the single below:

Which is part of his new record that can be pre-saved on Apple Music:

Priority Tickets for his gig at the O2 Academy Islington are on sale now:

In order to be able to listen to the full songs (not just snippets or previews of them) on the playlists above, don't forget that you can get up to six months' free Apple Music with O2 ,which will also give access to many others carefully curated playlists, radio shows, albums, EPs, music videos, exclusive interviews and much more.

As there are some many options of gigs on the Priority website, and also artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above. 😎

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0