Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 priority thirsty Thursday

Kat23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As I am the account holder of both 02 and virgin i get double rewards but last week I went to my local sizzling pub to claim 2x2 drinks with 2 separate vouchers both in my name and I was told due to 02 terms and conditions.... 1 voucher per person per visit... I could only redeem 1 of my vouchers, anyone else had this problem?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149602 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Kat23 

From the T&C's:

One voucher per customer per visit. Reward available to over 18’s only. Proof of age and licensing restrictions apply. This Reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This voucher cannot be exchanged in whole or part for cash. Subject to availability. Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited reserve the right to withdraw the Reward at any time.

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/645b56969579a04ea72d5b4a

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149602 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Kat23 

From the T&C's:

One voucher per customer per visit. Reward available to over 18’s only. Proof of age and licensing restrictions apply. This Reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This voucher cannot be exchanged in whole or part for cash. Subject to availability. Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited reserve the right to withdraw the Reward at any time.

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/645b56969579a04ea72d5b4a

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2