Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Priority Shambles - Peter Kay

Geordiesherbet
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So after 24 hours of trying to get app working it finally works now and no Peter Kay tickets left. Until recently I'd been with Three for 15 years and now through this regretting being with O2. The mobile signal in my area is terrible as well. Thanks for nothing O2.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10252 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@Geordiesherbet 

SJM Concerts last night said they where all sold out via the Priority (only a limited number of tickets where released) , and they will only selling the rest of them via peterkay.co.uk on Saturday at 10am 

SJM also said there where some other issues not just on o2.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10252 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@Geordiesherbet 

SJM Concerts last night said they where all sold out via the Priority (only a limited number of tickets where released) , and they will only selling the rest of them via peterkay.co.uk on Saturday at 10am 

SJM also said there where some other issues not just on o2.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

BigK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same tried all day to get tickets went on this morning finally got Priority to work and no tickets absolute disgrace!  I have been with O2 for like 20 years and bought Priority tickets twice for others. The first time I actually want them and the system craps itself. To those who are reading this rant I have tickets for the World Cup final... just apply at givemeyourmoney.co.uk..sorry they have gone already. O2 seriously sort yourself out. 

Message 3 of 3