Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38468 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

@Tj77777777777 wrote:

Hi I would like to report name change 

This is the info on Changing your name: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-personal-details 

However if it's changing a name on a contract that's far more difficult and you need to call O2 on any number Guide: How to find help & contact O2 - or reach out to them via Social Media as described in the link just below this post. Note also the functionality if you have been migrated to the new 360 system in the past 6 months (O2's back-end systems), this may be almost completely possible via MyO2, including scanning the proof of name change. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38468 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

@Tj77777777777 wrote:

Hi I would like to report name change 

This is the info on Changing your name: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-personal-details 

However if it's changing a name on a contract that's far more difficult and you need to call O2 on any number Guide: How to find help & contact O2 - or reach out to them via Social Media as described in the link just below this post. Note also the functionality if you have been migrated to the new 360 system in the past 6 months (O2's back-end systems), this may be almost completely possible via MyO2, including scanning the proof of name change. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

Mq
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Name change

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7939 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

@Mq This is a community forum not live chat

Follow the advice given by @pgn in the post above yours

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4