Did you mean: 

Change of Name and Billing Address

Cassie123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello there, 

Would it be possible to change my name on my account from. Also I have changed my home address recently and would like to change it to.

Kind regards, 

Cassie 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cassie123 

Your address can be updated in your MyO2 and you need to submit a form for your name change https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-your-name

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear Cassie @Cassie123 
Please remove all your personal information and details from this forum as it is an open forum.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cassie123 

Your address can be updated in your MyO2 and you need to submit a form for your name change https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-your-name

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Cassie123
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Was a mistake. If you can delete it for me as I am unable I would be forever grateful. Thanks 

Message 4 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi @Cassie123
Hello welcome to the o2 community forum.
Hope you can get your details changed quickly as advised. Good luck from TallTrees 😄😁😍

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 5