Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 contracts

Cj93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If I have 2 separate contracts one for my phone and I've just applied for a tablet, will the payments be separate on my 02 app
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Cj93 

If ordered a new contract on the same account they will be merged.

Your current billing date will remain the same too.

Check you took a new contract and not an upgrade though, as your phone will cease to function otherwise.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Cj93 

If ordered a new contract on the same account they will be merged.

Your current billing date will remain the same too.

Check you took a new contract and not an upgrade though, as your phone will cease to function otherwise.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Cj93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for the information, yeah i ordered it on my 02 app on my account that I took out my phone with
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
You're welcome
Message 4 of 4