Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone X like new - NOT

Hello, I got an iPhone X - alledgedly like new.It had quite a lot of scratches and scuffs on the screen and body, which whilst I appreciate it is not brand new, was quite disappointing for what I am paying for it.After transferring from my old iPhone...

Charlie51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Academy.

Does anyone know the o2 Academy reopen if the one in Boscombe will reopen again or has that one permanently closed down?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast

Engineers working on mast since 20th feb...still not fixed...******* disgrace

Mac5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Network

O2 put my daughter in danger 12 years old. You've no right advertising anything your scumbags I will let the world know.I'm a single parent with two children under 15. I pay £90 a month for all of our handsets and contracts with O2.For the last 2 yea...

General17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock O2 phone

Hi I bought a second hand phone that is locked to O2 I do not have the details of previous owner. How do I get it unlocked?

New o2 voicemail

Has anybody else recently had their voicemail "upgraded"? Sounds like a different voice etc but omg what a load of rubbish it is! When you press 5 to radial it saysPlease wait while we connectPlease wait while we connectPlease etcWho on earth thought...

Rubbish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Norton renewal subscription scam

Received a renewal from Norton (supposedly)Dear Norton Customer ( no name)an email saying that my subscription had been cancelled my card wouldn't be used for renewal but I had been chosen for a 1 year free renewal and 2 years subscription...to avail...

TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error deleting Private Messages

I'm getting this Error Message when trying to delete Private messagesAn Unexpected Error has occurred.Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 5A172392.C...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch as a present

Hi,I am looking to purchase an Apple Watch and add it to my existing contract, but gift the watch to my partner so she can use it. She is on o2 as well. Is this possible or will the watch be linked and using my mobile number?

Neil6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 selling phone numbers?

I'm already an O2 customer, contract, runs out in July. I ordered a PAYG sim for a smartwatch I have, and within 24 hours I was getting bombarded with calls from the same number. I Googled the number, suspecting it was dodgy and came across this - ht...

LostSock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos