Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 38
Kudos: 62

Re: Community forum problems

@DinoF wrote:

I want to add that I am also getting errors on this website (forum pages).

Mainly a "This Connection was Reset" (big yellow hazard sign with an exclamation mark inside it!!) error everytime I simply just reload the forum page?Destroy

I have to keep reloading the webpage until it finally laods up correctly! Very frustrating......

Smiley Frustrated#

For the record, I am using Windows 7 and Firefox 38.0.1

...still getting this, this morning?? Destroy

Is there any update on a fix?

Topics: 575

I've been getting it everytime I log in for over a week now - no sign of any update or improvement.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 580

Same for me, every single time when I log out and most times if I minimise the tab to do something else. Also does it at odd times when hitting the post button when replying. Getting really annoying. No problems with any other sites. 

Topics: 768

Here's a weird one. Arrived in Spain and tested the Note 3 for log in problems. None whatsoever. Straight on

Get to apartment ...different laptop though still running Win 7 and FF and couldn't get on. 3 attempts and eventually triumphed. My concern is... the regulars know of this problem and will keep persevering....but what about new posters?

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 38
Kudos: 62

I don't actually need to log out for this to happen.

I stay logged into the forums (the site used to log me out after 30 mins but has recently now been keeping me logged in until I actually manually log out - a good improvement! Smiley Wink ) and just refresh the tab, and it STIL gives me the error more often than not.

Something STILL very broken somewhere Destroy

I am actually noticing that some first time posters are showing their name twice

capture new customers.JPG

This has only started happening since the forum problems last week...

*The Game Is On*

So how does this work? I'm signed in around 4 hours ago then switch the tablet off. Go shopping, eating, come back, put it on charge, switch on maybe 15 mins ago in the bar, I get a half loaded page but I'm signed in. Definitely bust! 

Topics: 83

Sometimes you gotta Refresh the page to load up the enhanced post functions too (attach pic, link, smileys etc)

@viridis wrote:
Sometimes you gotta Refresh the page to load up the enhanced post functions too (attach pic, link, smileys etc)

Which is ok for regulars who know we have problems...what about the new posters? Or conversely could this only be happening to the regulars? Either way, it's not sorted a week on and we are none the wiser...

*The Game Is On*