Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new phone faulty in 2 days help

sukikiki
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded to a samsung note 3. This was via the internet due to difficulties getting to the shop. It arrived late monday by the tuesday i noticed it kept going on to emergency calls only. I went to my local shop the next day trying sat nav etc and it kept losing signal. The shop tried my sim and said it was ok and to contact o2 they also checked the settings and changed the sim. I have chatted to o2 many times being cut off etc. I am partially deaf so calls are hard. I have had the settings checked a further 2 times nut it still cuts out for no reason. Today i spoke customer services who wanted to repair it but its only two weeks old and i have been asking about it at the shops and on line since day 3. They have told me to sell it if i dont like it but i will lose out financially then. Any suggestions. I explained i need my emails and sat nav hence choosing this phone, i dont want to be without a phone and i dont have one to use that can offer these. Plus not keen paying 600 for a repaired phone when still 2 years less 2 weeks to go
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's amazing they have the cheek to say repair it you are entitled to a new one push them for it even though you shouldn't have to
Message 11 of 14

sukikiki
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will be as far as i can cheers will keep all posted on outcome plus details taken from the consumer advice guys
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck.

Looking forward to your update.

I'm confident it will be a reasonable one.

Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let us know how you get on slight_smile
Message 14 of 14