cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can use mobile internet but cannot call out or send recieve text messages?!

I'm in SE London.
Message 661 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in Eastbourne, East Sussex and currently have no O2 signal but am luckily using my wireless internet so can still access online stuff.

Have had non-working 3G for days now - it says it's connected to 3G but you can't do anything on the phone. Today has been the first day when there has been no O2 signal here though.

When I turn my internet off at night (ie the router) my phone goes into 3G mode and is constantly checking for e-mail but because whatever is down it's flattening my battery by morning 😕

Come on O2, admit something's wrong and sort it!
Message 662 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm living in Lewes and I can only use the internet on it, I get full signal and 3G but can't send text messages or call people... Mind you, I did get a brief moment on the A27 where I could text and receive messages for about 3 minutes.. it's not good, and it's getting on my ***s !
Message 663 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just turned the phone off and on again and currently have 1 bar of signal lol. I hardly text or call so I can't say whether that side of things is working or not.
Message 664 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My signal keeps going on and off Im in the Dudley area ,West Midlands, it will go come back for a min or two, then off again, driving me nuts as is trying to get through to business support, I get a recoreded message then it cuts me off
Message 665 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
mines the same. Been on to o2 & they no nothing about it. waiting for a phone call back
Message 666 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been a very quiet day.
Message 667 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My signal has been going on and off for the last few days in the Horsham area and the network is now down. It's very frustrating...!!! :S
Message 668 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Me and my bro are both on o2 and live near horsham we keep gettin no access to network coming up on our screen for the past few days
Message 669 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live near Tenterden, Kent and I've had 'no service' on my iphone for almost two weeks! I get an intermittent one bar up, then it goes.

What the heck is going on????

It's not my phone as other people staying here on o2 have had the same problem.
Message 670 of 727