cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
still out in west london earls court area...

i rely on my mobile internet connection to help me remain sane while i'm at work... AARRGGHH
Message 541 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still down for me, Cambridge area. Why can't they at least send out a service notification when things like this happen? I spent an hour trying to debug what I thought was a problem with my gmail sync before I realised that all the data services were down. o_O
Message 542 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Back on in Derby..about &£?!# time!!!
Message 543 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive been trying all day to connect to internet on my phone and still not on and im in nottingham :robotmad:
Message 544 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nuneaton in warwickshire and its been playing up from 9am this morning. Its now nearly 6pm and its still not working. Not internet or e-mails pretty much all day on my iphone except for a blip about lunchtime when a couple came through. I've been with o2 for about 3 years now but I think I am going to move back to Orange as the signal is never brilliant anyway. Shame because I like the Simplicity tariff I'm on but enoughs enough.
Message 545 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
im on simplicity as well and always get a good signal as my daughters who are on diffrent networks all ways have trouble still waiting for it to come back on 😞
Message 546 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Must have blipped back on around 4pm as picked up 1 new email but no email or internet at all now.
Message 547 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive been trying all day to connect to internet on my phone and still not on and im in nottingham :robotmad:

keep trying..mine came on in Derby at about 5pm ish so you can't be far behind
Message 548 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
mines on now in nottingham thanks all
Message 549 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
On and off again in Derby again this morning

update - make that just OFF ....absoloutely useless!!!! In the last 48hrs 3G has been up for about 20-30mins

anybody else still having problems?
Message 550 of 727