cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
South of England - Portsmouth Area
Have been getting on and off Cellular Data issues on my iPhone for about a week now. Very frustrating. I am on PAYG and calls/texts unaffected.
Some announcements would be helpful rather than just relying on other annoyed users posting on this and other forums.
As O2 is the only provider for the iPhone they (O2 and Apple) need to sort this out!!!

Same here I am in Chichester West Sussex. I am unable to connect to the internet on my PAYG phone every time I try and connect I get Communication Failure, this can happen 6times before it will connect to the net then it will seem like its loading the page and then say Communication Failure again. Not good enough O2 you need to sort this out. I am paying £7.50 a month for a service that I have not had working properly on my phone for the past week now.
Message 201 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am still on my free year's internet but it is still annoying. The service is unavailable for hours at a time, usually late evening and early morning.
Message 202 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Disabling 3G works for me and my iphone... speeds drop to Edge at best but at least Im still connected for emails and IM's.
Message 203 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello I too have no mobile internet, lost it yesterday afternoon still not on over a day later not good service at all :womanindifferent:

Paul Smiley Mad
Message 204 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just tried to use my Iphone and have no signal.. Keeps saying searching. Then I will get full signal but only for a few seconds. Same thing happened last Friday. Woman at O2 says got and get a new sim but will take 24 hours for number to transfers! So 24 hours without my phone to receive calls!! Great. She just said these things happen!

Before I go to theO2 shop, is it likely to be a the sim or does anyone know if there are service issues at present?

I am in deepest south kent.

Thanks.

Mand
Message 205 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
the network has gone down again 5th August 09 this is getting silly, o2 better sort this soon or start thinking about compensation.
Message 206 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
no web access here in London either - abailey, I was just thinking about claiming some kind of compensation too, I have hardly been able to use my bolt on in the past month!
Message 207 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Web access is dead here in Newcastle upon Tyne too 😞 Seems to work for a second and then it doesnt. VERY annoying!!!!
Message 208 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Down in swansea too. At least there is now a message about possible GPRS problems.
Message 209 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
down in linconshire too...
Message 210 of 727