cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im near Darlington, DL5, Phone just says "no access to network" even though its showing full signal! I'm just wondering why I pay to not be able to use my phone, and why O2 customer services are trying to tell me theres nothing wrong with the networ when there obviously is some major issues with it! Howay man sort it out...
Message 151 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its down here too in DL15 .
Message 152 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been off in hartlepool for nearly 2 hours now.....
Message 153 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems to be affecting most of the north east. Spoke with O2 who advised they are aware of network problem but no idea when it will be back up. I've had no signal for about 5-6hrs. :robotmad:
Message 154 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I am in the Bishop Auckland area DL14 and I have no coverage. I work in the DL16 area and had coverage until about 16.30 today.
Message 155 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Is there a network problem in the Huddersfield South area? I have had no signal for the last 5 hours and neither has my wife on her phone. 😞

Hi beebman, I live in South Hudds (Stocksmoor) and there is a technical fault. I've had issues since Friday and cannot make or receive any calls via o2. I reported the issue to O2 yesterday (7th May 09) and again today, but no action as yet has been taken. I'm not very impressed with their response. I'm aware that at least one other person has reported the fault. I'm reasonably certain it's down to a transmitter issue (o2 call this a 'cell site') that's located in the area. I know where it is and have agreed to run some diognostics for o2 (in the interests of getting this sorted out quickly, although you'd have rather expected that they may do this!!)

I live in ####, and the network is working fine, the network in Honley is also fine as i am texting my friend, but the network is down in Meltham which means i can not contact my friends or boyfriend. I hope that the networks back on soon but from what you we're saying they havnt done anything about it yet. Im dissapointed in O2 for not fixing the problem asap.
Message 156 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
As I posted elsewhere. Im in the Dunfermline area and I have been having one or two text problems the day with text arriving a good few mins to my mobile after they have sent them and the 02 delivery reports *0# have only been working 97% for me the day or arriving a few mins after they are ment to. I have now since emailed 02 about it. Will see what they have to say in the next day or so. Hope they get this sorted soon.

Darren
Message 157 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Text seems to be getting back to normal with me this morning. Text was starting to play up badly yesterday but all seems nearly back to normal this morning.

Darren
Message 158 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having problems with receiving calls. it goes straight to voice mail. doesn't even show missed call... is that o2's fault or my phone is playing up... really annoying 😞 plus having problems with text messages too
Message 159 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Service seems to be 98% back to normal with me.

Darren
Message 160 of 727