cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I called customer services this morning to be told it was either my handset or my sim card!!!! He then told me I should take it to my nearest shop as they might be able to sort it. I rushed round getting ready, went to the shop to be told they'd just had notification it was the network & its the whole country. It should be up & running later today & to just keep trying with the calls & texts.
Message 71 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
im bk on now is anyone else?
Message 72 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
im bk on aswell now bet bloody time lol 😛
Message 73 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im still having trouble getting on to my network, both me and my dads phone will not make or recieve calls or text messages is the network stil down?
Message 74 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having major problems in Swindon area, Yesterday I never received any texts this morning I had about 40 that came through all at onc, Now I'm back to not getting any have taken the battery out and cleaned the SIM :robotmad:
Message 75 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else having any problems with the network?

I cannnot make or recieve any calls on my mobile, it has been down since 6.30pm that I know of.
Message 76 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having the same problem along with everyone else in my family who is with o2, it is really annoying!!

Anyone know when it will work again? I just got my new phone
Message 77 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still can't make any calls. Is there anyone that can? This is so annoying especially due to the timescale.
Message 78 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just lost all signal in Bagshot Surrey area, anyone else?
Message 79 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
All o2 phones down in Essex and London - More great service from o2!
Message 80 of 727